Monday, February 28, 2011

your evaluation standard is a man

Have in the world people will in the kiss from room choose macc here is right after falling off, but I am the most unlucky to a! Now I grovel at SiTuMingZhe body, well, he reaction of quick, did my pads, otherwise I miserably! "Is it really that good?" SiTuMingZhe looked at me strangely, "although is appetizing, but drink many also seems not so good!"

"Are you ok!"





"That you don't get up, whether still wanted us to do something else!" He grinning.


"No." I climb down from him. "If not you, how could I forget my is in room!"








"Young lady!" If not Ephraim son pulled me, today I have is NTH bumped into the corridor pillars. "Miss, you today whether where do not? Do you want me to tell big prince!"What with what! "You're all right! Nothing I want to return room." The late at night, if he really from comrade become sex maniac, I do! 


"No, I'm all right." If not thinking about what happened last night, I today where meeting so absent-minded. "I'm really fine." How much more now I still don't know what kind of mood to face him, by a gay to kiss, I didn't feel sick, but feels good, if I have a question!


"Young lady, but you like that, unlike all right?"


"What's the matter with me?"


"Your face is red!" Ephraim son smiled, "much like you ever see three prince looks."





"In the phase of mansion! Last time during Chinese New Year, three prince and big miss when back to phase mansion! Then they are discussing to marry "If you don't say that stimulate me, how will I do something like that! Rightness." He sat up, "just feel good." you, miss you see three prince three prince when face is red. Miss you must like three prince's right.


I am becoming more and more dizzy. "I like him also useful for refusing to get married to jump ChiTang?" Even small life I shook my head.  all send.


"But, not in see their favorite person to blush?" is innocent, but she said also something there.


"When it's cold, excited, face will be red."


"Miss, it's summer." A consolation also don't give me. "Difficult to is big prince excites you?" Ephraim son hey hey smile, "but big prince long really than three prince we!"


"I felt dizzy, difficult to looks like!"


"Miss, you swoon?" Ephraim son again nervous some I really want to faint.


"Madam, you commanded me to do something, YingEr very well." These days YingEr acted very quiet, work also very seriously, only is one moment can not accept my expression of modern consciousness, other do very well, from her body can see,know although she is not born in the home, but also it is the daughters of ordinary people. I know that likes a person of bitterness, so to YingEr a more sympathy.


She is sixteen same than Ephraim son want more, archaic person how so precocious! I'm sixteen years old at why! School is like the ugly duckling! My mother every day morning roar: don't up late. Really want to listen to my mother's voice, miss mom doing the dishes and dessert!


"Madam, kitchen asked, madam noon have craving for food."


I shook my head, "for the YingEr, let them do Sixteen-year-old girl who-was-not-little-anymore  some makes SuanMeiShang!" Don't know if I can eat a mom's taste.





I SiTuMingZhe time sleep is open and, anyway, there is hardly knows he is that, I this lady also only nominally just, YingEr in clause for so long not to know! Hey, listen to have a problem. "When I see three prince blushed."


"Yeah! The appetite not too good, I'd like to have an aperitif."


"Young lady, your appetite! Lotus son silly ask, do not see out I intentionally says so.


"Yes, a little queasy, and vomit not to come out, I think it's stomach uncomfortable! Just as I commanded to do!"


Ephraim son see YingEr down, just earnestly asked, "miss, you poison is heavier, and the ge 100 how to still don't come!"


"I'm all right." I pull Ephraim son whisper, "letter not letter, today will have noisy look!" I'm boring desperately, find something to do exactly what I a style!


I however is to drink a SuanMeiShang, everyone not that see me! YingEr mouth was not small! Now except perhaps no one dare tell SiTuMingZhe, neither the everybody knows! But if all know words to SiTuMingZhe is that sooner or later.


"It's good!" Although no my mom's nice, but not bad. "Ephraim son, come again a bowl of."





"I just want a drink. You don't drink it?" I'm just going through the motions, I also don't want to drink so much.


SiTuMingZhe shook his head, "hear now than before LinFeng more red, original want to let him a long time to come. It seems that he is at that time and a half later can't go."


Finished extra-sharp no appetite, the original red should be me! "You just send someone to tell him, I also have better tune, I think he would come in three days." That guy is a heard the good tune, possessed.


"You are the first one can walk with me and LinFeng so near woman, you are lucky!"


"You should say I met is your lucky." I'm very serious! Why laugh to be like that!"Madam crave sour?" Then react why! Normal person can drink SuanMeiShang. 


"Madam, drank SuanMeiShang feel better! Can still want to puke!" This YingEr, finally to uncover her cleverness.


"Ginger, don't you feel well?"


I shook my head, "no!"


"Madam, poor appetite, total want to puke, afraid you worry, so he didn't let us tell you."


"You want to seek personal check."


"It doesn't matter, is perhaps soil refuses!" My light response, I want to see YingEr will play what kind of pattern.


SiTuMingZhe nodded, "all right, perhaps more days Gregory imperial doctor came. If you really uncomfortable remember tell me!"


"Ming, master, madam really..."


"YingEr, I suddenly and eat ice-sugar bird's nest, you go to the horses command bottom go to, the sooner the better." O.k. I cross into phase mansion miss, if through into wench had broken down. So, how could a maid dou get lead me!

No comments:

Post a Comment