Saturday, February 12, 2011

The most important thing now

Villarreal striker giuseppe rossi has revealed his desire for a return to serie a, but it wasn't his current the main goal. His dream can return to serie a, but now timing was not mature, so he is not in a hurry.

Local time in Italy and Germany Thursday in a friendly, rossi harvest in England goal, now he is in Europe is one of the best strikers state. The 24-year-old Italian has been with various Italian team relates in together, the player's agent, also have repeatedly said rossi eager to return to serie a. But the player himself, saying the return to serie a and is indeed his wish, but he is in no rush.

In accepting the republican newspaper interview, was born in America but have Italy nationality rossi said: "Italy is my second home and I really want to go back there, but now this is not the most important. In Spain, England and Italy on football have the same level. is my future, I hope to be able to come in and help the team to win."

"Although I are native speakers of English, but I think of myself as an Italian, last year I mature many, in both inside and outside the field I'm learning bear the responsibility."

No comments:

Post a Comment