Monday, January 17, 2011

walked back to his house


She beautiful? You can't call her idea ah. Hum, don't chat. The girl friend say a pose any more as the disgruntled tore telephone hang.

We're close habitat, and not live together, I'll pay your telephone, you tube much. I pose any more as the disgruntled to xiao yu said. Hello, this is for you, you can't could somehow ah. Although it is to close in the us, but also under one roof deceptiveness ah, home life which have like you? What's wrong with me? Good male with female fights. I suddenly fell telephone, walked back to his house, "bang, and closed the door.

 The next day, when I got up, xiao yu have breakfast is ready. I have little so early breakfast habit, not nurturance ah. When I was young, in the countryside elementary school, which have breakfast say? Then came out in college now. Morning sleep sleep not enough, return to eat breakfast, dreaming. After work, the more lazy from early, anyway I in this state enterprise organizations have plenty of time, tea newspaper, many people go to proceed with the breakfast, pretty irony. Today a wake up, see is warm breakfast, that feeling well, that's just a bit strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment