Wednesday, January 5, 2011

By placename must have many stories deep them

Poems of tang take shi has gone out, poems rich era will never happen. In this impetuous era, poetry in many people's eyes had become dispensable appendix. Poetry writing, one cannot bread-winner crafts, an afternoon or evening edge career. From the unit, factories, hospitals, schools, Banks, shopping mall, company back home, and returned to his study, the poet mediocre face gradually reflected light. After the resurrection text
He occasionally embrace beloved bronze walk in the rain and alleys, many people from the everyday life suddenly raise lips, issued MengYi general cheering.
Places behind the secret
I walk in panan territory, the roadside township and village, rivers, these in local map places, in my eyes into specific scenery.
I think in the walk, read one I experienced place name, is also a kind of enjoyment.
For example: AnWen, esb, linze mashan tang, streams, Ying ShiCang, head, TaiPan, in HongMen, feifeng mountain, last month Ruo pit pit, the wok, 18, sweet xi, countersunk clock wok, capital, clip creek, jianshan, downstairs curtilage, dragon back, pond mouth, shuikou, pipe head, new quarters3, bridge summit, paper furnace stove ridge, feet, petronas twin, dish peak, ju creek, etc.
, while I am unable to peculiarities.
Hiking in their travel between, I hope I can meet a has the hermit wind white-haired elders and can he stayed up all night talking with insight, there is probably one of the secrets behind placename...
I cherish a lunch box, it is made of aluminum accompany me through six years of high school time, every time I saw it, I think of the lunch box with twenty-six years ago many memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment